2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I'll answer whatever you ask guys
All ready for thy trip that awaits me.
3-D SPACEMAN — Apollo 16 astronaut Charlie Duke on the Moon, April 21, 1972, in a red-blue anaglyph composed from two photos by John Young. (NASA)
blurred lines is this countries most legally downloaded song, i am leaving
*Rolls blunt with pages from the bible*
BREAKING NEWS: THE INTERNET IS RUDE AS SHIT
Actually, not news.
As an artist, who already makes no fucking money at all, this kind of thing makes me so angry. 2 years ago, I posted the below photo series for Easter. I am happy with the traffic it got, it was nice to know people like my work. Blah blah blah. This is one of many repostings of just this one photo.
But almost on a weekly basis, A WEEKLY BASIS, do I find other people posting my work, uncredited. What does this do to artists? NOTHING. It just makes them really cranky and mean.
"But free publicity is good!"
Fuck you, that’s stealing, and it’s wrong. That’s like stealing organs from people and saying “But you should be happy we chose to take your kidney!”
"But you should be happy your work is being seen by so many people! We are doing you a favor!"
No, you’re insulting me as a professional, and by doing this you are not telling me my work is worth my time, but are telling my my work is not good enough to have my name on it.
"We can promote your work!"
No, I am doing that myself. If you sourced a reference, then I wouldn’t need you to promote my work because THE LINK IS ALREADY THERE.
"I didn’t mean to!"
Every time an artist puts their work online, they post it on their website first, everything is linked together, it takes literally 7 seconds of your life to reverse Google image search something if you don’t know the original source.
I am sick of being a part time artist and a part time detective just to keep on people reposting my work, selling my work, or saying they made my work.
These are all things I have had in response multiple times from people who have reposted my work. This is not including the many people who apologize earnestly and are very polite and dear about it. Those people just made mistakes, and fix them. The ones who get defensive and make excuses like they’re some kind of victim, are just dicks.
I am not some cheap entertainer for you, I am a hard working artist and I wish people would once in a while acknowledge not just the art itself, but the person who made it.
At the end of the day, I am genuinely happy people are seeing my work, and it seems to be bringing people happiness. It would just be nice for me to not be the last person to know that my work is even worth someone’s time to look at.
When you don’t source your photos or art in postings, it tells the artist that their work isn’t worth it, and that there is no reason for them to keep posting things online, or even making art for people to see.
Artists are generally friendly people, until you take our work from us. If you ever need resources to find out the source to a work of art, any artist will help you find tools to get you there. Just ask.
When you don’t source your photos, you tell the artist who made it that their work isn’t even worth their name, and that is the worst feeling in the world.